Gooseboy Gooseboy

Life Changing

I'm not sure why I found this so funny, but regardless, faved.

What's the Worst What's the Worst

A note from the writer

A fair number of criticisms are against the story itself so I will address them.

Is the story dumb and simplistic, certainly. The goal of this was not the create a masterpiece of a story, it was to write a story that could be made into a one minute flash in under 48 hours. Since the original intent was to have the story at random, which means a team with very little flash experience could have drawn a story that could have been "too difficult" as many of the stories entered before mine were. I used a common theme and made it opened ended for the animator whoever that was to be (turns out I got a pretty good one).

If anyone cares, here is the original story I submitted. I do have some other samples of writing where I can go all Ernest Hemingway on your eyes.

http://www.newgrounds(dot)com/bbs/top ic/1224237/3

Cat Face ep.22 Cat Face ep.22

Clever

It is my intention to get stoned and watch every single episode. I imagine it will be something akin to finding Jesus.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Oh God...

It took every. ounce. of. energy. to watch that once. I'll be content without the latter badges.

Normal Normal

Nice Animation

A little clever twist at the end, but your art style is far greater than the story. I see some good collabs in your future.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Hey Tom ALCOHOL!

Essentially, this is every Tuesday for me.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Fantastic!

Catchy song, incredible animation, all around extremely well done. I got a kick out of the grave stones.