Gooseboy Gooseboy

Life Changing

I'm not sure why I found this so funny, but regardless, faved.

What's the Worst What's the Worst

A note from the writer

A fair number of criticisms are against the story itself so I will address them.

Is the story dumb and simplistic, certainly. The goal of this was not the create a masterpiece of a story, it was to write a story that could be made into a one minute flash in under 48 hours. Since the original intent was to have the story at random, which means a team with very little flash experience could have drawn a story that could have been "too difficult" as many of the stories entered before mine were. I used a common theme and made it opened ended for the animator whoever that was to be (turns out I got a pretty good one).

If anyone cares, here is the original story I submitted. I do have some other samples of writing where I can go all Ernest Hemingway on your eyes.

http://www.newgrounds(dot)com/bbs/top ic/1224237/3

Cat Face ep.22 Cat Face ep.22

Clever

It is my intention to get stoned and watch every single episode. I imagine it will be something akin to finding Jesus.

Hey Soul Sister (Cover) Hey Soul Sister (Cover)

Nicely Done

What type of Ukulele are you using? It sounds nice and I am considering getting one.

Don't Stop Believing (Cover) Don't Stop Believing (Cover)

Incredible

I enjoy this immensely and this is my favorite cover of this song. People tend to "gleeify" this song in covers however I think your version is a move in the opposite direction which is great and less traveled route and adds so much more feeling to the song.

Eventually I plan on putting some of my songs on NG and people like you are only an encouragement to the many people in the shadows.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

Cooler than anything

I just want to say that your music is awesome! Since I heard "Alice is dead" I been listening to nearly your entire setlist. Incredible stuff to say the least.